Construction Project Manager
Our client is a well established construction business and they are now looking to recruit a Construction Project Manager for the design and construction of a new 93-bedroom Hotel in London.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the project including coordination and supervision of site personnel and subcontractors.
- Ensuring all on site works are executed as per Method Statements
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents as supplied by client/architect and ensuring design deliverable are understood by all parties.
- Track and report on project timescales & deliverables ensuring that the project is delivered per the programme, is of the required quality and on budget.
- Act on behalf of company at client / subcontractor/planning meetings, ensuring meetings is attended, documented and reported on, and ran in an efficient manner.
- Organise the supply, delivery and storage of materials and plant to the site in addition to liaising with purchasing dept. to ensure timely delivery.
- Ability to liaise and oversee the work carried out by specialist subcontractor teams on landmark building
- Ensure that daily activities/progress reports /records on site are documented (Photographs, change requests, delays, plant schedules, correspondence etc.) and communicated to key personnel to reflect the actual status of the project.
- Proven ability to work to programme on large scale refurbishment projects
- Oversee quality control and the assessment and completion of snags and complete the work to secure the practical completion certificate.
- Provide technical guidance and resolve critical site issues.
- Manage site safety, environmentally friendly manner and fully implement site rules.
For this role, the ideal candidate will have the following:
- Have extensive experience in large builds (Commercial, Residential etc.) with a Main Contractor
- Experience with listed buildings is desirable
- Proven experience on high quality finishes in Hotels and high-end office refurbishments would be desirable
- Strong leadership and organisational capabilities and be skilled in meeting deadlines
- Excellent references and a good track record in the industry
- Experience of working in London or inner-city sites
Interviews are ongoing so apply now.