IT Project Manager
I have an urgent requirement on behalf of a large manufacturing organisation, who operate globally. This will be a 6 month engagement, circa 2-3 days per week.
You will be reporting into the Service Delivery Team, and be responsible for the successful migration between new and existing suppliers who support their internal websites.
IR35 status is currently undetermined.
Remote working is available for this role.
- You will be primarily responsible for the successful supplier migration aspect of this project.
- We expect you to have a strong working relationship with the Solutions Architecture and App' Support Team (planning, implementation and transition to the new supplier is managed effectively, whilst building strong relationships with your stakeholders).
- You are expected to own and manage all project documentation as defined by the organisation, ensuring that the appropriate level of information is made available for tracing progress.
- Responsible for ensuring that all systems/applications that are designed/procured meet the requirements which are aligned to ToBe-process, in accordance with the client.
- Proven commercial experience working as a Project Manager/Business Analyst within a technical environment
- Strong working knowledge of business analysis models and tools
- We expect you to hold Prince2 qualification or any other equivalent.
- It is absolutely essential that you have the ability to manage conflict, whilst building successful business relationships across a range of stakeholders, both internal and external.
- The ability to deliver a portfolio of projects to time, quality and budget
- Strong knowledge and understanding of IT
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills, with attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office
Please apply online with your CV.