Junior Project Manager
Charterhouse recruitment are currently recruiting for a Junior Project manager to join a well-established company on the outskirts of York. The company have recently rebranded and so this is an exciting time to join and be an integral part of their journey They are looking for a PM to help manage several small projects and provide Project Management Office support. This is an exciting time to join with many transformation projects in the pipeline. In the role you will be working to ensure end-to-end delivery of Projects across the business through working with project teams and key stakeholders
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Full time hours
Up to £35,000 depending on experience
Flexitime and work from home arrangements available
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING...
- Managing several projects simultaneously
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget and scope
- Identifying and managing project risks and issues
- Managing the Project SharePoint site.
- Coordinating internal and external resources
- Maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing project change, completing impact assessments and approval processes
- Have Project Management / Project Management Office Experience
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be flexible, and able to multi-task effectively
- Have experience using Microsoft Office packages
- Qualifications in Prince2 or other Project disciplines would be beneficial
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your data.