2 days left
- Full Time
Project Manager needed for a well-established Defence & Space organisation based in Essex who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Project Manager that takes pride in their work with strong previous experience in managing one or more projects and bids (ideally within a security cleared environment), proven skills in project and bid execution and possesses a recognised project management qualification (APM, Prince 2, etc.)
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Manager will include:
- Active management of the assigned project(s) in a professional manner and to a defined standard to achieve
- To prepare, document and maintain a product/technology roadmap for the product(s) within the project(s).
- To prepare, document and maintain management information for the assigned project(s)/bid(s) to include
- Risks, Issues
- To hold on file
- The contract, purchase order and/or other commercially binding agreement
- The project/bid Assumptions and Dependencies
- Ensure assignment of appropriate resources
- Actively engage with all project/bid stakeholders to optimise their engagement and contribution to the success of the project(s)/bid(s)
- Provide clear direction to team members and other internal stakeholders and to to reinforce desired behaviours and cultural change
- To manage their assigned project(s)/bid(s) without supervision except where risks/issues are exceptionally severe and or where the resolution of the risk/issue requires action beyond their scope of control.
- To immediately advise more senior management (escalate) of risks and issues that require action beyond their scope of control
- To identify and communicate the business benefits of the project(s) and to track progress with regard to these benefits until they are realised.
What experience you need to be the successful Project Manager:
- Previous experience in managing one or more projects and bids (ideally within a security cleared environment)
- Proven sills in project and bid execution
- Possesses a recognised project management qualification (APM, Prince 2, etc.)
- Eligible to gain and maintain UK security clearance to SC level
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that eligibility for UK security clearance up to SC level is required for the Project Manager position.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.