Compliance Project Surveyor (MC)
7 days left
- Full Time
- A not for profit housing association in the South East with a portfolio of approx. 10,000 units.
- To deliver compliance surveying services for the planned works department in relation to landlord compliance works programmes.
- You will undertake stock surveys, prepare schedules of condition, schedules of work, tender documentation, defect analysis reports as required and ensure that specifications are kept up to date.
- You will prepare pre-tender estimates and feasibilities for a wide range of landlord compliance projects as part of the planned inspections and works programme.
- You will assist in the design, procurement and management of contracts and contractors in delivering the works programme, ensuring that good progress is maintained on site.
- You will attend site meetings as required and ensure works are completed in accordance with contract documentation.
- You will act as project manager as appropriate and work towards the successful completion of projects in terms of time, cost and quality.
- You will monitor, maintain and ensure adherence to our health and safety framework and related policies and management plans as well as statutory and regulatory requirements, best practice and guidance on compliance.
- You will ensure that all data records on stock condition are accurate and kept up to date and that you fully utilise the systems used by the planned works department to undertake your role.
- You will work with the senior compliance manager to ensure that monitoring and performance of contractors
Skills and experiences
- Experience of managing compliance programmes and managing projects to successful completion.
- Knowledge and experience of landlord inspection and surveying programmes in a compliance context.
- Up to date knowledge of technical issues concerning landlord compliance and demonstrable experience of where they have gained this experience and applied it.
- Experience of undertaking inspections (and continued ability to do so), identifying repairs and maintenance issues.
- Able to write clear and concise reports with appropriate recommendations.
- IT literate and able to use a wide range of office, asset management and compliance systems.
- Good understanding of current best practice in building safety and the law relating to compliance.
To succeed in this challenging role, you will possess a relevant qualification and have experience of managing a varied workload.
Commercially aware, you will be confident dealing with a wide range of people, possess excellent communication skills and a a cool head. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career in building Safety.