Digital Project Manager
We're looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our team in our London Office.
We're looking for:
For the right candidate this is a great opportunity to work with our colleagues and our clients throughout Europe.
We are looking for a hardworking hands-on individual that can organize their own workload, and have strong communication skills and drive.
We expect the Project Management role to have the follow division:
1. The vast majority of your time would be working as a hands-on Project Manager on client projects (80%).
2. Project Manage the internal work of our design team, liaising between design and development teams to ensure consistency across projects. (20%)
The success of the role depends on the ability to identify and validate opportunities, build relationships and influence change within the business.
The successful candidate will work directly with our internal teams, partners and clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope, business value and budget.
- Digital Project management responsibilities include the management and completion of client projects on time, within budget and within scope.
- Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarise progress of project.
- Define and document scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Effectively set and communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Plan and schedule timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Take ownership and responsibility in terms of time, quality and cost for all assigned projects.
- Provide effective risk management.
- Using Agile project management principles, plan and communicate with all relevant stakeholders, following established governance processes.
- Ensure decisions are made to enhance the Customer Experience and Customer Business value, putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
You will be working in our Nemetos London office with close contact with colleagues from our divisions in Europe.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Practical experience in agile ways of working, for example SCRUM, or other approaches of agile at scale.
- Able to influence individuals at all levels in different departments, including senior executives.
- Broad knowledge of technology, digital media, and strong competitor awareness.
- Knowledge and understanding of process design and implementation.
- Understanding of project development life cycle, product design and implementation.
- Change management (organisation and cultural skills).
- Experience of development of processes and roles within associated functional departments.
- Negotiation and strong communication skills.
- Professional Project Management accreditation or equivalent.
This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to become a part of a team of absolute experts.
Nemetos is full service digital agency and our teams of consultants, designers, back-end and front-end developers all have several years of experience working with mid-size and large companies in Europe.
For the right candidate there are plenty of opportunities both career-wise and financially.
We offer influence, opportunity and growth:
· End to end ownership of a client initiative.
- Building high performing, self organising and empowered project teams.
- Setting-up and managing delivery governance, scope, risk and issues, compliance, resource planning, budget management and reporting cross projects.
- Working with stakeholders to resolve conflict and remove impediments through problem-solving, negotiation, open communication and direct influencing.
How to apply (No Agencies or Recruiters!)
Please follow these instructions carefully as attention to detail is important.
- Send us a cover letter explaining why you are the right candidate for the job.
- Send an up-to-date CV.
- Let us know your salary expectations.
We are looking forward receiving your information. We will get back to you with further information when we have reviewed the candidates.