£45,000 - £50,000 + Car Allowance + Laptop + Phone + Pension + Package
Fantastic opportunity for project, commissioning or design engineers or managers with an ICP background looking to join an exciting and expanding company. Immerse yourself in a technically challenging and varied role where no two days are the same. Great package on offer as well as genuine opportunity to progress your career in an expanding market.
This company are a specialist solutions provider to the utilities and infrastructure market. Delivering projects to a multi-sector client base, they continue to expand. Become a true specialist whilst honing your skills and progressing your career. Enjoy a long term role with genuine opportunities to progress long term.
- Manage ICP projects from concept through to completion
- Manage multiple projects valued between 50K-£2 million
- Responsible for financial and management aspects of projects
- Lead and manage subcontractors
- UK travel with 20% office work
- Experience project manager or engineer, commissioning or design engineer
- Understanding of current HV electrical project and ICP sectors
- ICP experience at 11kV & 33kV is essential
- Degree, HND, HNC in electrical engineering or similar
Project manager, project engineer, design engineer, commissioning engineer, 11kV, 33kV, high voltage, low voltage, electrical engineering, HV jointing, ICP, independent connections provider, SNO, IDNO