Digital Project Manager
ENGINE is an integrated digital agency based in Central London. Whether it’s ads, music, programming, games, apps or gadgets, we strive to make things that people want to engage and interact with.
We’re looking for an entry level project manager to join our team. You’ll be working alongside our team of project managers, coders and graphic production artists ranging from entry level to lead level, on a top 5 leading multinational technology company’s marketing website.
Working as part of the development team at Engine, the Digital PM will manage all aspects of front-end development for our clients’ websites, from project briefing to post-deployment support.
- Manage and influence projects from start to finish, delivering a high quality service, on time, to our web site clients
- Work with and manage internal teams, the client, and third party vendors delivering the project from briefing to deployment.
What are the main responsibilities?
- Delivering complex projects on time, to expected quality standards, with minimal supervision
- Quickly develop a good level of knowledge of our client’s website – overall site structure, country specific features and products
- Develop excellent relationships with internal teams and our clients
- Clear and accurate communication in all reporting, written and verbal communications
- Proactively manage risks and issues
- Contribution to process improvements and look for ways to improve our service delivery
- Due consideration of ‘good isn’t good enough’ in every action and decision
- Represent Engine in a professional manner at all times.
Travel to the US will be required (once safe to do so), so an ESTA Visa Waiver valid Passport is essential for successful applicants (see https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/for details).
What are the skills we want?
- Taking / interrogating client briefs
- Producing estimates
- Issue and risk management.
Nice to have experience/working knowledge of:
- Familiarity with Mac platform
- Entry level knowledge of HTML
- Entry level knowledge of Photoshop.
What kind of people do we want?
- Client focus
- Strong communications skills
- Personal integrity
- Team working
- Developing and motivating self and others
- Analysing and decision-making
- Managing performance
- Attention to detail.
Engine group are offering the following package:
- Highly competitive market leading salary
- Excellent Overtime rates whilst in the US
- Work alongside the best in the industry