Senior Project Manager
New role for a Senior Project Manager or Associate Project Manager to join a busy and dynamic multidisciplinary consultancy based in London. The role will be managing several residential new build affordable housing projects, offering a competitive package of between £50k – £70k + travel.
Our client offers a multitude of services to include project management, surveying, cost consultancy and design management, and specialise in residential and affordable housing projects for developers, RPs and Local Authorities. Made up of around 50 employees and 3 offices they are continuing to grow with a strong pipeline of work across London and the South East.
Role & Responsibilities
- Liaise with clients, contractors, developers throughout the life cycle of projects
- Meet and exceed key performance indicators
- Report on a regular basis on status of projects and update fee projections
- Administration, and delivering residential projects principally working hands-on for public and private sector clients
- Monitor construction costs and values
- Construction and associated technical matters, understand CDM and PD role
- Value management, value engineering and procurement strategy
- Programme management
- Manage and report on project budgets to client and internally
- Working within quality management system (QMS).
Required Skills & Experience
- Project Management / Employer’s Agent experience in the new build residential / affordable housing sector
- From a multidisciplinary consultancy background
- Excellent leadership skills with experience in leading multi-discipline teams
- Excellent knowledge of public procurement approaches
- Thorough understanding of project management / employers’ agent role both pre and post- contract
- Excellent client-facing skills and the ability to grow and nurture new and existing clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good working knowledge of project management tools and techniques.
What You Get Back
- Salary of £50,000 – £70,000 + Travel Expenses + Discretionary Bonus
- 28 Days holiday (+ birthday + Christmas)
- Contributory Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Support with professional subscriptions
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.