Ductwork Project Manager
My client is recruiting a Ductwork Project Manager on a permanent basis, for projects around London.
- Manage the project from order to final completion on site
- Oversee costs of labour, procurement and delivery, ensuring regular communication to the Contracts manager and minimising costs
- Liaise and communicate with Estimating, Procurement, Purchasing, the workshop, and fitters to ensure smooth operation of Contracts
- Responsible for Client liaison from confirmation of the order to completion and manage subcontractors including providing information for the internal
- resource/outsourced draughting company and for fitters providing information and materials necessary for the project
- Ensure Health & Safety compliance on sites including informing management and the Health and safety consultant.
- Experience managing multiple projects within the HVAC industry
- Experience with Ducting, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and extraction desirable
- Held a similar position within the industry
- Driving License, SMSTS