Project Manager - Fixed term Contract - 9 months initial term.
Public sector / Charity sector - an experience of finance systems preferred
The Project Manager is an essential position in maintaining momentum and overall control through the groups impending complex programme of works. Where the group plan to significantly rationalise their IT provisioning. The role in question will work closely between the IT Director and Business Analyst, related Business units and related Managed Service Providers.
Whilst the primary function of this role is to lead the Initial programme itself. The individual will be expected to work with the IT Director in Partnering the business in building a blended, best-fit framework of Project management with the organisation. This will need an individual that can educate and embed a culture of Project management.
The successful individual must be a self-starter, confident in the delivery of high impact programmes surrounding the consolidation of key information systems.
The Project Manager Job Scope
- Project Management of Group Merger
- Creating a culture of Project Management
The Project Manager Core Duties & Responsibilities
- To implement adequate management controls to ensure the Group rationalisation programme delivers to Time, Budget and Resource.
- Manage the delivery to transition plans (Impact, Risk, Milestones, Costs & Timeframes) to allow systems teams to commence systems rationalisations.
- Work with the IT Director in embedding a Project management culture across the organisation.
- To work with the IT Director in building a culture of Change management across all technology assets.
- To work with the IT, eCommerce, CRM and Customer Services teams in integrating Change, Configuration and Release Management across the Service management teams.
- Work with the Virtual PMO in the creation and delivery of a group-wide Project management culture.
- To design and deliver relevant reporting and KPI metrics to maintain ongoing success criteria for all Projects delivered within the PMO.