Renewables Project Manager
ENGIE are recruiting for a Renewables Project Manager to cover sites predominantly across the North West and may include some national travel. This is a permanent full-time role working Monday to Friday. On offer is a competitive salary, and benefits package.
The projects will all be based on Renewable Energies with a current focus on Solar PV.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
- Achieve the target contributions by effectively and diligently managing projects in accordance with the contract documents and programme.
- Responsible for ensuring that the project is delivered on time, within budget and to the agreed quality, whilst exceeding client expectations and maximising profit for Engie.
- To understand, implement and adhere to the company SHEQ policy/strategy and ensure all employees reporting to you do the same and being responsible for ensuring that SHEQ requirements are upheld to the highest of standards at all times.
- Undertake programming, from overall project programme to detailed task scheduling, from inception to operation
- Previous experience within site or project management
- Up to date relevant knowledge of renewable energy projects and Health and Safety legislation
- Knowledge and experience of CDM regulations
- Full, Clean, Current and Valid UK driving license
Note to internal applicants: Please log in at the top right corner under "employee sign in" to apply for this role.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
- Posting Date: Feb 3, 2021