12 Month Contract
£45 - £55 p/h
IR35 Status: In Scope
I am recruiting for a Project Manager to join one of the UK's leading International Infrastructure groups on a contract basis to work on a Nuclear project
To be a successful Project Manager you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role in the nuclear sector
- NEC 3 contract experience
- Experience working for main contractors and managing subcontractors, joint venture experience would be beneficial
As a Project Manager you will:
- Provide management and co-ordination of the delivery of multi-discipline work packages including engineering design and procurement activities
- Act as a main point of contact for external suppliers and subcontractors including providing regular sub-contractor reports
- Prepare and maintain schedules of activities and help ensure work is completed in line with the schedule
To discuss this opportunity further, please send your CV to Adam Laws by clicking Apply Now. Candidates with relevant experience will be contacted shortly after.
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Unfortunately due to high volume we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlisted
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.