Senior Project Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
EBA outsourcing Senior Project Manager - 41738
10 month contract
Department Digitization and Business change
Job purpose: Leads and provides direction and guidance for a wide array of activities associated with project planning and management to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to internal client specifications.
Background to Role:
A single aggregated EU/UK Outsourcing program is being set up to provide a single coordinated approach to delivering the EBA, PRA CP30, IOSCO, and ESMA Cloud outsourcing requirements. There are clear inter-dependencies between projects regards to our end to end management of outsourcing relationships relating to External Vendors, Affiliates and how we deliver those services to our Clients where we are the Outsourcing provider.
The Senior Project Manager will lead on Regulatory conformance across the program's projects. This person will have experience of delivering Regulatory Change programs that span the EMEA region, and ideally experience of working on a Third Party Governance Outsourcing project.
* Lead project team to meet defined goals and milestones
* Deliver project through the full project life cycle (DLC)
* Work with Legal, Compliance and Business Stakeholders to conduct full impact and scope assessment, gap analysis, and produce requirements documentation
* Conduct project traceability
* Prepare and maintain detailed project plan(s) for all phases of the project
* Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure alignment with overall program objectives and to ensure solutions fit into the overall organisation strategy, systems and processes
* Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources; schedule and and chair project management meetings
* Provide weekly status reporting, via PPM and other means as required, regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues
* Develop proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences, including project team, sponsors, and key stakeholders.
* Provide high quality communications and presentations for internal management and key stakeholders
* Document and manage the interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
* Manage project scope and changes, ensuring DLC project management methodologies and processes are followed
* Develop and manage all aspects of project engagement from planning, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues
* Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables.
* Manage project and program issues and risks to mitigate impact to baseline. Ensure risks are fully documented and that mitigation plans are in place.
* Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in business management or related field is required
* Experience in the Financial Services sector working with cross-jurisdiction regulatory change
* Experience of Outsourcing
* Previous experience as a Senior Project Manager
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
* Literacy in MS Project, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
* Flexibility in terms of both working hours and work undertaken will be required.