Technical Project Manager
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Project Manager to join or well known Fintech client who are a well know wealth management software business.
This is a new role in the software Implementation Team. The Project Manager will be responsible for delivering major software implementations, managing both internal and external stakeholder relations, and playing a key part in the client experience. Involvement in implementations from the start, scoping, planning and managing the project, whilst ensuring that stakeholders are informed every step of the way.
The Project Manager Will:
· Work with client and product development to produce a new set of functionality for a share platform
· Write effective user stories with clear acceptance criteria so that large product change can be broken down in to smaller incremental changes allowing value for customer groups to be delivered sooner.
· Engage engineering teams by clearly articulating requirements and assessing viability of solutions being presented
· Provide the right level of detail through the design and delivery process to enable accurate estimation by engineering teams.
· Provide the right level of detail through the design and delivery process to enable accurate estimation by engineering teams
· Ensure that regulatory criteria is met through the design process
· Stakeholder Management
· Release Management
· Ensuring the project has completed all outstanding deliverables
· Ensuring all issues have been satisfactorily resolved
· Ensuring all documentation relating to the project is complete and stored on the relevant project drives
· Ensure that regular code reviews are planned and happen
· Ensure that unit tests are incorporated into the development plan
· Ensure that the architectural roadmap deliverables as agreed are delivered in line with the plan and budget
Project Managers Must Have:
· 3 years experience as a Project Manager
· Experience in a Financial Advice Practise or Wealth Management
· Financial Services Experience.
· Strong Software Delivery background (need to understand the SDLC)
· Agile delivery experience – practical application crucial
· External client facing experience
· Ability to work closely with developers
· Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
· Understanding of the development lifecycle
· Experience in small firms ideally
· Business process re-engineering methods & principles
My client is based in Wimbledon