Asset Project Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Your new company
I am representing an award-winning investor in high-quality community healthcare facilities, who specialise in public infrastructure. In partnership with the NHS, they have delivered more than 40 healthcare centres offering a 'one-stop-shop' of health and social care in communities throughout the UK.
Your new role
They are seeking an experienced Asset Project Manager, based in Piccadilly London office to lead and manage the following key projects both in London and the North West of England:
- Large alteration and refurbishment variations
- Lifecycle expenditure planning
- Construction defect resolution works
What you'll need to succeed
* Degree level education in a project management or a building related discipline
* Hold or be working towards a professional membership, such as from RICS, APM, CIOB or IAM
* A proven track record of leading, planning, coordinating, and delivering construction, alteration or refurbishment projects with multidisciplinary teams on time, within budget and to agreed quality standards, ideally within a consultancy or client-side environment
* Experience of planning and scheduling lifecycle asset optimisation, replacement and renewal programmes
* Knowledge and experience of working through RIBA Stages, procurement and tendering procedures
* Pre and post contract understanding with contract administration experience
* Sound technical knowledge of building fabric and construction with the ability to review, challenge and produce suitable building specifications
* Good understanding of M&E systems and terminology
* Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages especially Excel and Project and the ability to work with and promote new digital technology
* Excellent report writing skills
What you'll get in return
* A salary of up to £55k (depending on experience) plus bonus
* A secure role with flexible working conditions
* A rewarding and exciting position within a market leading company that lives by its values and genuinely cares for its people.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.