Are you an experienced Project Manager feeling stagnated in your current role or a Site Agent, looking for the next step in your career? Do you want to work for a company that offers autonomy as well as actively encourages professional development? Do you have a background in Water, Groundworks, or Infrastructure projects across the central belt of Scotland? Then Vital wants to speak to you.
Vital resources has been employed by a leading infrastructure company operating in Water, rail and civil projects to assist them in their search for a Project Manager to further strengthen their presence in the Central Belt.
As a Project Manager your day to day responsibilities would include:
- Involvement/input in projects at all stages from pre-qualifying and tendering through to completion.
- Ensuring that the site team are fully apprised of the contract parameters and have the capability and resources necessary to achieve contract objectives.
- Ensuring that the contract is executed in accordance with the requirements of:
- All applicable legislation
- The Terms and Conditions of the contract
- The Contract Health and Safety Plan
- The Contract Quality/Environmental Plan
- Delivery of the contract within programme and budget.
- The continuous monitoring of contract progress to ensure contract objectives are being met.
- To identify business development opportunities.
The successful applicant for this position will be able to demonstrate:
- HNC/HNC/Degree (Construction related).
- Experience of working in a similar capacity
- SMSTS Certification
- Experience in Rail, Water, or Heavy Civils packages
- Full Driving Licence as travel to sites will be required.
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package and the chance to be a pivotal part of the continuous growth plans of a major name in the Scotland Construction Sector.
If you would like more information please feel free to contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided, or alternatively, please click the "apply now" link.