Are you a Project Manager interested in working on advanced manufacturing projects for some of the most prestigious automotive manufacturers on the planet? We are looking for a Project Manager who has lead multiple high value automotive manufacturing projects, ideally in a tier 1 supplier. If this sounds like you continue reading..
As a Project Manager your responsibilities;
- Project manage all aspects relating to the successful delivery of projects
- Work with Design, development, manufacturing, commercial and quality department teams, demonstrating full accountability for on time delivery of projects inline with company and customer expectations.
- Lead customer project meetings and visits & be the customer point of contact to successfully manage customer relationship during the project phases.
- report and escalate project risks in line with approved business processes.
- Manage Project and Series Engineering Changes
- Project budget management including financial forecast planning for prototypes, development, tooling, revenue, expenditure & margins
- Manage pre-production build phases & process equipment development
- Manage project timing, liaising with suppliers and internal resources to ensure good visibility of project status and highlight concern.
- Provide support and mentoring to Project Engineers to ensure successful project delivery
- Support Head of Projects with development of Project Management tools and processes
- Report project status to the Senior Management team at monthly project reviews
An exciting opportunity for a Project Manager with the following;
- Educated to degree/ HND or equivalent level in technically based subject
- Project management experience within automotive manufacturing (ideally Tier 1)
- Interest in automotive technology and manufacturing
- Prince 2 or equivalent Project Management qualifications preferred.
- German speaking advantageous
If you are a Project Manager with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Manager, please contact Matthew Taylor at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on .
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.