We now have an immediate requirement for a Project Manager on a permanent basis. Our client is a Tier One Residential Developer, who are well renowned company and well respected for their high-end projects in and around London. They are currently in the early stages of a huge mixed-use project up in North West London, which has at least a five year project cycle, looking to develop an outstanding team to help manage the project.
- A minimum of 5 years site management experience and up to 10 years site experience
- Knowledge of and experience on residential developments
- MUST have experience with external & internal
- Strong stints with reputable residential developers
- Record of managing projects cradle to grave (Frame to Finish)
- CSCS card, SMSTS certificate, First Aid at Work
- Microsoft Office understanding
This is an immediate requirement and we are aiming to have the successful candidate in place ASAP. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience apply with your most recent CV.
redfish solutions promote a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavour to support those applicants who may need adjustments to take part in the recruitment process.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.