Installation Project Manager (North East London) at Siemens
Do you want to shape and contribute to the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers are looking for an experienced Installation Project Manager.
The Installation Project Manager is an integral part of the Healthcare business. As part of the Installation Project Management function, within Siemens Healthineers, you will manage medical imaging system installation projects, including financial, technical and deliveryplans, whilst achieving high levels of customer satisfaction. You will also provide technical and planning advice from the sales phase through to system handover, contributing towards continued profitable growth.
This is a home based role in North London with an expectation to travel on most days.
- Prepare agree and issue project programs. Key dates and milestones to be managed in coordination with all stakeholders, specifically system producers / factory. Minimise inventory and ensure accurate revenue forecasting
- Manage project costs and resource, both internal and external, within plan. Deliver to contractual commitments, managing change controls where relevant.
- Liaise and work with all contributing parties, both internally and externally on the customer's side. Achieve high level of customer satisfaction at the point of system handover.
- Responsibility for, and compliance to, Health and Safety documentation and requirements. Includes reviewing and issuing method statements and risk assessments
- Manage equipment transfers in a clinical / hospital environment, including issuing timely quotations.
- Provide sales support through pre order site surveys. Provision of technical drawings, access routes and room layout. Confirm acceptability of equipment for proposed location and advise enabling works required.
- Attend, and sometimes chair, on site project and planning meetings. Provide guidance and advice on room planning, preparation and requirements, ensuring electrical standard compliance.
- Attend system deliveries as the responsible person on site. Ensure site method statement and all Health and Safety requirements are followed. Oversee and manage events.
- Report project status and results. Feedback lessons learnt and advise corrective actions
Skills & Experience:
- An Engineering background or experience in the Healthcare diagnostics industry would be beneficial
- Project Management experience and / or qualification such as APMP
- Methodical and organised in approach. Is proactive, plans and thinks ahead
- Self-reliance and motivation. Acts on initiative, takes responsibility
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A high degree of computer literacy with knowledge relating to currently approved software, operating systems and configuration.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading medical technology company with a 170-year legacy of first-to-market technologies and product innovations. Passionately driven by empowering healthcare providers to better help their patients, our technologies touch an estimated 5 million patients globally every day. We are committed to helping healthcare providers to succeed and work in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine as well as digital health and enterprise services.
We are inspired to transform the way things are done - because we want what is best for our people, our customers, and ultimately to help everyone live longer and healthier lives. To find out more about our business and recent news, including our continued response to COVID-19, please explore our website .
- A competitive salary
- Generous pension contributions
- 26 days holiday
- Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
- Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year
- Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme
In addition, we provide a flexible and dynamic environment with the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That's why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time
If you are a woman and cannot find jobs within engineering at Siemens that match your location or skill set why not join our talent community. While you’re at it, why not set up job alerts to be notified of these fantastic opportunities when they become available!