Technical Project Manager Market Data
PM, Market data, Instrument data, data management, Agile, Scrum, Change management, numerical, data analytics, stakeholder management, technology
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a data foucsed Technical Project Manager to work for a leading Financial Services organisation within their Client Technology division.
This is a permanent position offering a base salary of £80,000 - £90,000 + benefits.
Key skills/experience required:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
* Certification such as Prince 2 or PMI.
* Agile / Scrum Lead experience desirable
* Minimum 5 years Project Management experience within financial services sector
* Knowledge of the change management lifecycle and experience using change.
* Exceptional working knowledge of all Microsoft applications especially, MS Project, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
* Held budget accountability for projects / programmes over £500k plus
* Ability to work across global teams in multiple time zones.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Service oriented, adaptable and resilient
* Ability to liaise with all levels of management
* Strong organisational skills and ability to successfully manage multiple tasks
* Ability to articulate problems with a mind-set of simplifying and automating
* Strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
* Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
* Creativity, innovation and ability to demonstrate a pro-active approach to tasks
* Good team player with positive attitude
* Conscientious, self-motivated and goal orientated
* Strong numerical and analytical
Please respond with an up to date CV for further information -
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.