Graduate Project Co-ordinator - HAZ (Heritage England)
- Remuneration: £180 per day
- Contract commencement from: 1 April 2021
- Location: Brent - Flexible working essential (Home and or office)
- Hours: 4 days per month – April 2021 to March 2022
- Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
Young Brent Foundation is pleased to be able to offer a role for a graduate as a Project Coordinator, taking responsibility for project management oversight of the Harlesden Action Zone Arts programme. We are looking for a project co-ordinator to provide oversight of the Heritage England funded project on behalf of YBF:
Harlesden is one of England’s most complex neighbourhoods - rich in cultural diversity and heritage. Our programme will celebrate and make visible Harlesden’s local histories bringing to life what it is about Harlesden that has attracted (and continues to be attractive to) communities from across the world. Our inter-generational programme, with a focus on young people, will be designed by our local community. We will deliver skills, training and professional development activities, to produce an exciting, ambitious programme, to take place in 2021, which will exemplify long-term and meaningful participation for local people.
We are seeking someone with:
- The skills to ensure outcomes, milestones and targets as assigned, are on schedule.
- To keep up to date on all aspects of the project.
- To assign duties as and where appropriate
- To brief and assist stakeholders in their understanding of complex tasks.
- Use expertise to solve unexpected critical issues.
- An understanding or willingness to develop extra-familial contexts in safeguarding children and young people.
- An awareness of how to measure social values and community impact.
For further details, please contact Chris Murray