Junior Hybrid Business Analyst / Project Manager - Financial Services
Junior Hybrid Business Analyst / Project Manager - Financial Services - London - Up to £50,000 base salary
One of the largest Wealth Management firms in the UK is seeking a recent graduate with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a hybrid BA/PM role to join their Business Change team on a permanent basis.
The candidate will be getting involved in a very attractive "post covid" mandate that needs actioning immediately. Even more excitingly, the mid-term scope for the winning candidate will be to work directly alongside a very senior and well respected member of the organisation. The 3-5 year trajectory will be for the candidate to catapult from a junior starting out in their career, to being an integral part of the firm's business change function, exponentially growing their seniority and experience.
- At least 1 year of hybrid business analysis and project management experience, preferably within financial services.
- Knowledge of the full Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience using MS Project and MS Excel.
- Project related qualification such as PRINCE2 would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics, WDX, Bita, and Figaro is preferable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as strong stakeholder management skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading Wealth Management firm that is thriving and well positioned to weather the current economic challenges posed by CV-19. If this exciting role is of interest, please do apply ASAP as the client is looking to interview and hire immediately.
Location: London/Remote (until further notice due to Covid-19)
Salary: Up to £50,000 p/annum
Start date: ASAP