Technical Project Manager
With a 20+ year heritage, NetConstruct is a busy, award winning digital agency with a portfolio of UK and international clients. The agency’s work covers UX, web design, website development, e-commerce and digital strategy. As part of the IDHL Group, which has other offices based in Harrogate, Leeds, Manchester and London, NetConstruct are one of the largest web development agencies in Yorkshire.
- Liaise with our clients and Account Managers to scope design and development work.
- Liaise with internal specialist teams and clients to agree scope of work,
- timeframes and costs.
- Define features and requirements
- Write functional specifications, user stories, task-descriptions as appropriate – with assistance from internal specialist teams.
- Own the delivery of work through the team, delivering on time and on budget.
- Create and communicate project plans
- Create supporting documentation & risk register
- Run stand-up meetings, sprint meetings & washup meetings with internal teams.
- Ensure work is completed to specification
- Liaising with QA testers to ensure work has been thoroughly tested.
- Provide regular reports to internal teams and clients
- Spot problems early and find solutions
- Assess success/failure what can be learned for next time
- Assist with internal processes to ensure smooth delivery of work through the studio
- Strong time management and organisational skills
Key Qualifications and Attributes:
- Interest in websites and related subjects; some knowledge of trends in website design, UX, CRO, development, CMS, SEO etc
- Experience managing digital projects and/or client accounts, ideally in an agency environment
- Experience in project planning and resource management.
- Knowledge of Waterfall, Agile or Hybrid project methodologies
- Client/stakeholder facing experience
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts to clients
- Ability to steer clients in terms of what is and isn't feasible or is relatively easy/difficult
UX & Visual Designer
- Comfortable leading client-facing meetings and setting agendas
- Attention to detail
- Digital agency experience
- Team leadership or project group management; experience working with developers and designers
- Experience working with content management systems
- Kentico, Umbraco, Contentful, any other CMS
- Experience with any project planning and resource management tools e.g: o Jira, Teamgantt, HubPlanner o Other resourcing, project management and tasks management tools
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Testing; Any experience with creating test sets, acceptance criteria, browser testing
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU
TRAINING AND PROGRESSION
We invest heavily into our people to ensure you have the training and certifications required to keep us at the top of our field. Offering a comprehensive two-week induction programme, as well as ongoing training and engagement with our software partners, time is also given to research and investigate new technologies. We host regular workshops, lunch and learns, and create tailored Personal Development Plans to support your career aspirations.
The diverse range of specialisms across our business provide plentiful opportunities to get a taste for new areas within digital marketing and broaden your experience.
Employee well-being is high on our agenda, after all, our people are at the heart of everything we do and make us who we are. We pride ourselves on the range of benefits we’re able to provide and want to ensure our staff are satisfied.
A performance bonus rewards effort, whilst our quarterly company awards recognise individual achievements.
We’re a social bunch too with regular company events to look forward to – theses have been very much missed this year, but we look forward to bringing back our summer party, picnics and the always much anticipated Christmas party.
Not only that, but we genuinely like each other too, it’s not just a work thing! This year we have embraced virtual get togethers, countless quizzes and a ‘Thirsty Thursday’ here and there!
Thinking of your future, we operate a Company Pension Scheme, that, like a fine wine, improves over time, rewarding your loyalty over the years. We even offer a private health plan to make sure you’re well looked after.