3 days left
- Full Time
The perfect candidate:
- Significant project experience of embedding a new system or business change into business-as-usual
- Substantial demonstrable exposure of the people side of system implementation including a broad range of stakeholder communications
- Experience in responding and documenting new technical processes as they are agreed
- Experience in development and management of project budgets
- Demonstrable leadership qualities and inclusive attitude, good team worker
- Expertise in risk management, reporting and prioritisation.
- Collaborative, diplomatic and assertive with good influencing and negotiation skills
- Experience of working in a project management environment and delivering complex work at fast pace to a high standard.
- Organisation, influencing and problem-solving skills as well as a strong desire to make a difference
- Advanced communication and stakeholder engagement skills including the ability to influence more senior colleagues
What you will do:
- Develop and implement an approach to systems and business change management, governance and engagement to support the delivery of key finance projects and change programmes.
- Create, manage and deliver project work plans and ways of working to meet changing organisational needs and requirements, sharing and embedding these across the business
- Design and deliver major finance change projects including determining scope, timelines, budgets and risk management processes
- Liaising with the communications team and diverse groups of stakeholders to ensure effective communication and governance
- Coach, develop and influence project leads to ensure that projects are well designed, managed and resourced, that are translated into tangible deliverables in line with our strategic objectives
- Delivering progress reports, proposals, and other required documentation to various audiences, including project teams, internal and external sponsors and key stakeholders
- Work with the Lead Director of finance, senior leaders and relevant project leads to ensure that the programme portfolio is adequately governed, reported, monitored and planned, to deliver a successful outcome
- Line manage staff as appropriate in line with our values and policies
- Work with our finance team to ensure projects are appropriately costed, ensuring value for money and that efficiency savings can be realised
- Work within all current policies and procedures, including attending all mandatory training
- Take a key role in risk management.