Project Manager - Blind & Curtain
Blaymires Recruitment is representing a respected blind and curtain contractor based near Ringwood who is searching for a Project Manager to join the team.
The company has a successful track record in delivering internal blind and curtain projects up to the value of £300,000. They mainly work for well-known main contractors and their core project sectors include office, residential and student accommodation and educational institutions.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for running multiple projects, ensuring an excellent experience for clients, whilst delivering the projects on time and budget.
This is an office-based role and you will need to travel to sites when required. You will work closely with the Sales Team who are responsible for pricing and negotiating projects before handing them over to the Project Management Team.
This role would suit an existing Assistant Project Manager who is looking to step up or an existing Project Manager or Contracts Manager from a subcontracting background who has experience in managing multiple fast track projects.
- Commercial acumen and the experience of managing costs.
- Experience managing sub-contractors.
- Experience working as a sub-contractor to a main contractor such as Willmott Dixon, Morgan Sindall, Kier etc.
- Ability to manage and juggle multiple smaller projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Resourceful, positive attitude.
- HNC Construction or equivalent.
- CSCS Card.
- JCT contract knowledge.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Health and Safety knowledge.
- Salary up to £40,000 + Vehicle.
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
- Professional working environment.
- Company vehicle, laptop and mobile phone.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Friendly working environment.