4 days left
- Full Time
Excellent career development opportunity to take a step up into a client facing Project Manager position providing high quality signage, internal & external graphics and creative & installation solutions. Work with a lucrative portfolio of corporate branding organisations, visiting sites and managing clients from initial brief through to installation.
Project Manager | Signage, Internal & External Graphics, Creative & Installation | Berkshire | £30k - £40k basic
Rapidly growing organisation providing an outstanding portfolio of blue chip organisation with corporate branding solutions. Offering a wide range of service from design to installation, this organisation can boast their market leading visual communications and unrivalled service.
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing multiple complex projects from brief to installation
- Consulting clients, regularly doing site surveys
- Providing clients with high quality signage, internal & external graphics and creative & installation
- Delivering an unrivalled service
- Offering a consultative approach to clients
Key attributes required:
- Strong demonstrable experience managing projects in signage, internal & external graphics and creative & installation
- Internal project manager looking for a step up into a more client facing and external role
- Excellent time management skills, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to build and maintain strong, lasting relationships
- Keen to learn and develop professionally
This is an outstanding opportunity for a driven Internal Project Manager to take a step up and drive their career to become more clients facing and visit client sites. If this sounds like a position you would be perfect for, contact Mercury Search & Selection now.