We are looking for a Project Manager a professional Project Manager to oversee and integrate the Business Project.
- Strategic Projects Team
- Client Account Manager
- Business Directors
- Bid Team
- General Management
- NSL Workforce
- Third Party Customers and Clients
- To be flexible and carry out any other duties as and when required by the Programme Manager.
- Must be flexible and adaptable and be able to proactively react to unexpected change.
- To be proactive in their approach to resolving customer complaints.
- To ensure that all relevant documentation is fully completed and compliant for each project.
- To ensure that all projects are managed and communicated efficiently and effectively to all team members, stakeholders and sponsors.
- Responsibility of ownership for a project is not complete until the project is successfully live and any outstanding issues are managed.
- To fully handover projects to the Service Delivery Team in a timely, efficient manner.
- To assist with writing elements of commercial tenders
- To ensure elements of the commercial tenders are priced accurately
- To deliver projects based on agreed budget
Key Result Areas
- You will consider yourself first and foremost a self motivated person that has a deep understanding of business and how to appropriately utilise key project management to enable a successful business
- You will be a good communicator with good team working skills
- You will be comfortable managing at a senior level, communicating your ideas and visions with senior managers and gaining their support / buy-in for implementing those visions through your project
- Proven track record of delivering quality, robust and resilient service to a demanding customer community to challenging timescales and priorities
- Should be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- You will be able to work as part of a business and technology team in both an operational and project-based environment
- To work and be responsible for more than two projects at any one time
- To deliver successful projects based on budget, timelines and quality
- Have involvement in product identification and selection.
- Successful delivery of projects within time and budget
Relevant Skills and Behaviours
- Familiar with the MS Suite of products
- Business and Systems Analyst skills are essential
- Extensive knowledge of full project life cycle.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of managing implementations of systems on new and existing sites which are geographically located throughout the UK
- Prince 2 Foundation preferred but not a necessity
- Knowledge of systems utilised in deployment of retail (customer channels) is essential
- Industry knowledge would be preferable.