NPD and Project Manager - Nutrition - Homebased
This is a chance to join an exciting business within specialised nutrition. The business are fully virtual and their staff work 100% from home.
The NPD Manager will work collaboratively with the rest of the team and suppliers to manage the NPD process and bring new products to market.
Using a mix of regulatory, technical and project management knowledge you will manage new product innovation and rejuvenation of existing products along with the marketing team.
You will have responsibility for fostering strong working relationships with suppliers/3rd party manufacturers along with identifying new partners. Using your creativity you will strive to improve product performance and margin whilst maintaining quality across product lines.
- Educated to Degree level within Food Science, Nutrition or similar with a minimum of 5 years experience working in product development.
- Knowledge of food manufacturing processes and practises.
- Understanding of ISO9001 principles.
- Experience of project management.
- Experience working with highly complex nutritional products/ highly fortified foods/sports nutrition/meal replacements.