Junior Project Manager
Operating within Project Delivery, work alongside Group and Divisional Finance Teams in the successful delivery of small-medium sized initiatives across the Finance portfolio. You will manage the allocation of all assigned project resources (business and 3rd Parties) whilst working with the PMO and other Project Manager's to understand resourcing requirements and inter-dependencies. The ideal candidate will be someone who already has experience working as a Business Analyst or Process Analyst within a finance domain who has already secured project management certification, e.g. PRINCE 2, and is now seeking a career within project management.
The Junior Project Manager is accountable for:
- Project Establishment - Define and build the project charter leveraging analytical skills, judgement, and the knowledge from SME’s to help define the project objectives, success criteria, governance structure and a delivery plan that sets the project up for success.
- Planning - Develop a comprehensive project management plan that stakeholders, teams, and sponsors can follow throughout each phase of the project.
- Execution – Guide and manage the project(s) in every aspect. This will include accountability to carefully manage stakeholder expectations ensuring no miscommunications or misunderstandings.
- Monitoring and Controlling – Manage, track and monitor all project activities, control quality standards, and communication to stakeholders.
- Closing – Ensure project objectives have been met and internal customers have signed-off on a successful project.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Responsible for all activities relating to the development of a project charter.
- Identify all project stakeholders to ensure the project(s) has all the necessary involvement at the appropriate levels of the business.
- Develop a comprehensive delivery plan committing to quarterly releases.
- Work with SME’s to develop project schedules, identifying activities, estimating resources and corresponding timelines.
- Work with SME’s to estimate project costs and presenting business cases to appropriate governance committee’s for approval.
- Manage project communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the delivery of the project(s) in every aspect, overseeing quality, RAID management and stakeholder expectations.
- Manage change management ensuring new requirements are correctly analysed and validated.
- Monitor project costs.
- Help drive collaboration between various functional teams across the business in order that key milestones are adhered too.
- Support and where necessary run project boards and project meetings at a senior level.
- Oversee the closing of the project and benefit realisation.
Skills / Experience – Essential
- MUST have a recognised Project Management qualification (Prince2, Agile, APM).
- MUST have previous finance domain experience working as a Business or Process Analyst.
- MUST show confidence and have the right communication skills to work effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- MUST be able to work calm under pressure and can think clearly to address problems.
- MUST be a self-starter and motivated by delivery of change.
- MUST be flexible enough to manage projects in an environment that can be ambiguous and/or rapidly growing and changing.
Skills / Experience – Nice-to-Have
- Exposure to industry standard project management tools and methodologies, e.g. Jira, MSP, Kanban, Waterfall & Agile.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.