OT Project Manager – FMCG, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage – Home Based - £45-60k DOE + bonus. Flexitime system in place.
Samuel Frank is now recruiting for experienced, commercially aware Project Manager with extensive experience of either delivering software projects or delivering projects within a manufacturing environment. The successful Project Manager may have experience of OT ( Operational Technology ) and/or MES and could have worked in a professional service delivery or system integration environment delivering automation / industrial control PLC / SCADA related projects.
Key aspects of the OT Project Manager role include;
- Knowledge of delivering industrial control related software projects in manufacturing environments
- First class people skills. The successful applicant will have a strong personality and be a solutions driven leader.
- An IT understanding will be advantageous with experience of Microsoft .Net and/or MS SQL.
- Experience of manufacturing functions such as KPI monitoring, WIP Tracking, traceability and labour management.
- Experience of integration (LIMS, SPC, MOMS, ERP) systems will also be useful.
- The successful hire is likely to have delivered projects to food & beverage, FMCG or pharmaceutical customers.
- The company predicts bi-monthly visits to West Yorkshire to the offices (post-COVID) and sees the rest of the role as being based from home
Beyond the expected ‘technical’ abilities of being able to plan, manage projects to plans, produce reports, run team meetings and organise staff, forecast resources and cash flows, identify and mitigate risks, manage issue etc. the client is looking for a professional Project Manager who can be relied upon, is hard working, will own their project, client and responsibilities, is capable and energetic and prepared to solve the problems that arise during delivery.
The client is a growing, stable and professional systems integrator. Their performance has remained strong throughout the pandemic and the markets they operate in are growing significantly.
The successful Project Manager will be delivering multiple projects simultaneously of approximately £200-500k so previous experience of managing projects of this size will be expected. The client prides itself on a genuine “solution delivery” model and only people with a “get the job done” attitude will thrive in this environment.
Keywords – Operational Technology, Project Manager, Manufacturing, MES, Manufacturing Execution Systems
Please ignore suggested the postcode - the role will be based from home.