Programme Management Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Who We Are
Moneycorp is a thriving business with an excellent reputation helping Corporate and Private Clients with their FX and International Payments requirements for over 40 years. As a globally expanding business, our footprint covers UK & Ireland, Europe, USA, Hong Kong, UAE, Brazil and Australia!
We assist with many different payment needs, including business payment solutions, personal payments abroad (for example buying a property), travel money at airports, and supporting the global supply chain of wholesale banknotes.
There is no doubt that we are a key player in a very competitive industry. With 500+ employees, we still ensure your experience working at Moneycorp is unique to you and the learning possibilities are endless. To find out more about our journey click here.
Who You Are / Your Next Challenge
We have an amazing opportunity for a Programme Management Manager to join our Operations team on a permanent contract, based in our London, Victoria Office. Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer this role offers a unique opportunity to be at the forefront of leading and implementing significant change projects across Moneycorp.
You will be expected to oversee the day-to-day operations of multiple varied and challenging projects from launch to finish. This will entail working with a wide variety of key stakeholders across the group entities to develop a clear plan, detailing a step-by-step process with well-defined task objectives to ensure the team achieves agreed deliverables in time, and solves any complications that might arise during the course of the four-year program. You will also have a remit to build and develop a project team to support you deliver on Moneycorp’s programme aspirations.
The programme is ambitious and innovative and will require you to demonstrate your entrepreneurial spirit and disciplined approach to help deliver on it, and support the needs of our users. Therefore, we are ideally looking for someone who is currently operating in a Programme Management Officer / Manager position or similar and will have significant people and project management experience (ideally AGILE), excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and a sustained successful track record of delivering large-scale projects that have delivered significant impact for an organisation.
What we’re looking for / Skills that will help you in the role
- Significant experience managing large scale transformation projects predominantly in the Financial Services sector.
- Extensive understanding of Programme Management Offices (PMO’s) and their services including risk management, planning, reporting and change control.
- Ability to communicate effectively (both oral and written), stay calm and work well under pressure to meet competing deadlines.
- Presentation of project reports including status reports, RAID logs and project dashboards, tracking and analysis of budgetary information across the project.
- Proven track record of success leading and managing a PMO function and/or team of 2+ people.
- Entrepreneurial and ability to work in an agile fashion but also with discipline and structure.
- Hold a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification such as AGILE, MSP and PRINCE2 (highly advantageous)
- Have advanced skills with Microsoft packages (specifically Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio) or equivalent.
- Solution-focused approach and the ability to make objective decisions and recommendations.
- Excellent at building relationships at all levels and influencing a range of senior stakeholders, challenging decision making to help drive continuous improvements.
- Ability the ability to breakdown complex information to suit target audience.
- Resilient to change, adapting to and supporting new situations with confidence.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to take on a critical role within the Operation team, who is keen to get involved in multiple projects within an established growing international organisation, and provides amazing scope for both strategic and operational self-development.
Please note: This is a full-time, permanent position. The role will be home-based for the duration of the COVID-19 lockdown restriction. Thereafter, the job is expected to be office-based in Victoria, London as part of the Operations team with the option for flexible work arrangements.
What you get in return:
This role offers a competitive salary circa. £90,000 per annum, plus a comprehensive benefits package including 25 days holiday, pension, BUPA private medical health insurance, Victoria Privilege Card - providing access to a variety of discounts in SW1, discretionary performance related bonus and more.
If the role sounds like you, we invite you to upload a copy of your CV and can do this by clicking on the Apply Now button.
Closing date: Midnight (23:59 GMT), Tuesday 6th March 2021
Moneycorp is an agile business by nature and our hiring and interview process is no exception. However, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, some parts of our hiring process may take a little longer than usual. We ask that you please bear with us whilst we review your application as you can be assured that we're happy to hear from you and receive your submission.
If it looks like you could be a great fit for the role, we’ll ask you to interview via Zoom to keep you safe.
For company news, announcements and market insights, visit our News Hub.
Diversity and Inclusion
Moneycorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, political affiliation, status as an individual with a physical or mental disability status as an individual with a protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Moneycorp believes that diversity is critical to our success in helping Corporate and Private Clients with their FX and International Payments requirements across the world and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We hire on the basis of talent, merit, competence, performance, and business needs.