Welcome to Langland. A health communications agency that helps people, brands and businesses think further.
Four disciplines in one
We believe in the power of different perspectives. It’s why we have brought together four key health disciplines Clinical Trial Experience, Medical Strategy & Education, PR & Policy and Advertising.
This close collaboration allows our clients have the very best minds in health caring for the most important parts of their business.
Why think further?
When you’re open to other people’s ideas, you find answers you wouldn’t expect. Our vast experience allows us to pull in the right people at the right moment.
It’s why at times we may partner with medics, artists, marketeers or policymakers to help you get the best results.
A passion for craft
Having expert thinking is only part of our story. To ensure excellence in everything we make, we have centred our disciplines around three essential crafts : science, strategy and creativity.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to join an established agency at that start of its journey in building a project management team.
By joining our newly created team you’ll have a chance to make a difference influencing how we deliver, shaping our approach to project management and becoming an integral part of building an efficient, flexible and fun team.
You’ll get to work on a wide variety of projects within some of the agencies most valued clients.
Within the CTE discipline we focus on supporting the recruitment and retention of potential participants onto clinical trials.
We take a communications-led approach focused on creating an insight-based identity and look & feel for the study, coupled with accessible content for patients, caregivers and HCPs.
The materials we create are spread across print and digital channels. Based on the global nature of the work our materials are also translated and distributed around the world.
This is the start of the journey in building the project management function so to be successful as part of our newly evolving environment you will need to be self-motivated, have ideas about ways of working, be able to build trust quickly and effectively with all team members / departments and be happy as the go to person when we need a solution.
- Experience working within project management in an agency environment; healthcare advertising is a bonus, though not essential
- An interest in working within healthcare - we’ll expect to see genuine enthusiasm for what we do here
- Ability to manage a wide range of projects with a focus on quality, budgets and timings
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to translate that into scoping & resource planning
- Experience of the full project lifecycle ranging from client brief through strategy, creative, design, copywriting, asset creation, production, execution and delivery
- Exceptional communication skills and be a logical, confident voice’
- Willing to work across agency on building a new function offering advice and thrive in showing the way by action
An inclusive workplace
The more diverse our team, the more imaginative, intelligent and inspirational our culture and our work will become. Here are some of the ways we help promote diversity at Langland.
- Diversity & Inclusion management
- Anonymised CV submissions
- Mandatory unconscious bias training
- Career and school programmes to build access to industry for people from mixed socio-economic backgrounds
- Support communities for women, LGBTQ+, BAME employees and their allies
- A mental health programme which includes free HeadSpace membership.
Publicis Groupe has committed €45 million to diversity, inclusion and social injustice within the network.