5 days left
- Full Time
GDPR Project Manager - Manufacturing
9 month fixed term contract
Based remotely in the UK.
Morgan Advanced Materials is a world leader in advanced materials science and engineering of ceramics, carbon and composites. We operate in a series of well-defined markets where our applications expertise offers our customers a valuable differentiator, engineering high-specification materials, components and sub-assembly parts that solve their challenging technical problems.
Key Figures: Revenue £1b, ~9,000 employees, manufacturing in 30+ countries, and customers in 100+ countries. A UK PLC with head office located in Windsor, Berkshire UK. Listed on London Stock Exchange; Member of the FTSE 250 Index.
- Understand the current landscape of Morgan's GDPR initiative and identify a pragmatic approach to drive compliance
- Build a project plan to close the gap between the current state and desired state
- Set up the processes and procedures to ensure GDPR compliance and that all regulations are met on an ongoing basis
- Work with cross-business stakeholders, establishing relevant working groups to address organisation requirements in relation to GDPR
- Knowledge of GDPR, recent delivery of projects in relation to GDPR | Data Privacy
- Setting up of GDPR arrangements, including 3rd party organisations
- Project management experience
- Strong relationship builder
- Experience of a fast-paced working environment, desire to deliver rapid results
Morgan Advanced Materials is an EEO/AA/M/W/D/V Employer.