Infrastructure Project Manager
This role is fully remote inside IR35
* Infrastructure Project Manager
highly desirable that the applicants come from an IT Engineering background in some form ie Service Desk, Server/Network engineer etc. Candidates need to have a strong engineering background on the Microsoft stack of technologies, Citrix, VMWare, networks/storage etc.
* Firewall refresh experieice, storng windows Citrix and vmware.
* Key piece - context switching. Ability to run multiple projects at once, switch from 9:00 running a mtng on one project and 10:00 run a mtng on something else, etc. Need to be able to keep track of all the projects that they're running, make sure actions/notes/minutes are all taken and sent out, make sure not getting confused on projects.
* Must have worked on multiple projects with tight deadlines at the same time
* We will be loading up with all projects at once and expect them to be delivered simultaneously to deadline. Looking for candidates with experience in places where they are the only PMs, MSPs where they have to do multiple projects. Not going to have a BA, planner, finance person - we do all ourselves so whilst there is support it is a very hands on role.