Clinical Project Manager
CPL Life Sciences are looking for Clinical Project Managers to join a well-funded, London based biotech. Their innovative gene therapy treatments have generated amazing results for the patients they serve. You will be joining an expanding business at a pivotal time in their development.
As a Clinical Project Manager within this business, you will utilise your experience to ensure that all study deliverables are completed on time and on budget. You will have prior experience of managing complex, global phase I-III studies and have a strong vendor management experience. It is essential that you have had lead responsibility on commercial clinical studies.
– Management of phase I-III studies
– Management of vendor and other outsourced suppliers
– Involvement with negotiating site contracts
– Communication of study milestones to senior leadership team
– Accountability for TMF review and maintenance and for clinical operations inspection readiness
– Previous experience of managing either regional or global commercial trials
– Demonstrable experience of success with the delivery of study milestones
– Vendor management experience
– Prior experience as a CRA would be advantageous
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Life Science Degree