Electrical Project Manager
An award-winning M&E Contractor focused on delivering innovative market-leading projects in London are currently seeking an ambitious and driven Electrical Manager who is proactive and solutions-focused.
Ideally, candidates will have managed electrical installation on extensive healthcare, life sciences, or industrial projects as this is a large industrial project with comprehensive M&E and will be a great addition to a career-minded supervisor.
Electrical Site Manager ESSENTIAL SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years of supervisor experience on large projects
- Knowledge of all electrical systems in domestic and commercial settings
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Practical problem solving & organisational skills
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills & telephone manner
Electrical Site Manager QUALIFICATIONS:
- Recognised Electrical apprenticeship/trade cert.
- Minimum of 5 years of Site Management
If you would like to hear more on this role please apply via the link provided and someone from our team will be in touch.