This role is responsible for independently managing projects of medium cost and/or complexity with few dependencies or delivering a larger project with support from a Programme Manager. The Project Manager is expected to have experience of working within a formal project management methodology and be able to deliver consistently to the required standards and processes as defined by the CPMO. The Project Manager will be expected to engage across numerous stakeholder groups, communicating comfortably with senior management.
- Good understanding and application of Project Management competencies including at least one formal project delivery methodology, stakeholder management, contractual, scope, schedule, costs, quality, HR, communications, risk, procurement, and integration
- Good understanding and application of change management competencies Good leadership, coordination, motivation, negotiation, and dispute resolution skills
- Good ability to manage relationships whilst maintaining trusted relationship with team and peers
- Good understanding of business requirements and technical limitations as determined by the client organisation’s systems and processes
- Financial literacy to forecast and manage programme, project and departmental budgets, costs and revenue
- Ability to influence and build productive relationships with key programme stakeholders (both internal and external) to senior manager level
- Ability to identify and manage project resource requirements
- Good knowledge of project management methodology (Waterfall, Agile and Hybrid) and tools.
- Good knowledge of computer systems and processes and PC desktop applications
Please note, the role will be within IR35