Junior Project Manager
Construct is looking for a Junior Project Manager to join our London team.
We work internationally from two studios in London (project management and ops) and Bath (creative) and are proud to work with some of the world’s most desired brands including Aman, Badrutt’s Palace, Boodles, Carolina Bucci, Claridge’s, The Connaught, Corinthia Hotels, COS, Frette, Harvey Nichols, Mulberry, Net-A-Porter, Self-Portrait and Selfridges.
We are looking for someone who has a minimum of 2 years working within a project management role and possesses a good understanding of a creative project journey from initial briefing through to completion.
You will work closely with the wider project management and design teams, providing essential support to keep project work flowing through the studio smoothly.
You will be a confident communicator, an excellent listener, and possess meticulous attention to detail.
This role offers an opportunity for growth, so we are looking for someone who is motivated to build upon their existing experience and eager to develop the necessary skills to manage small projects independently.
The Role of Junior Project Manager
- Assisting PM team in day-to-day project organization and deliverables i.e., requesting and providing necessary information, scheduling meetings, reviewing and organizing project related documentation, and sharing key information with the necessary teams
- Preparing for weekly scheduling meetings; updating studio schedule as directed by Account Director and circulating scheduling notes to the wider team
- Attending client meetings, to take notes and circulate to relevant team
- Creating / updating project timelines
- Formatting and proof-reading cost proposals
- Ensuring timekeeping software is kept up to date on a weekly basis
- Monitoring project spend and ensuring this information is accurate and available for management to review during weekly finance meeting – circulating scope and budget updates to wider team as requested
- Proof-reading project documents/presentations
- Liaising with suppliers to obtain quotes, enquire about lead times and feasibility etc.
- Managing project-related bookings (couriers, taxis etc.)
- Providing day to day support to designers, ensuring they have the information they need available to them to facilitate efficient use of design time
Required Skills + Experience
- 2+ years experience within a project/account management role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Fluent English)
- Good understanding of the design process and project structure
- Calm and organized
- A clear communicator
- Good use of, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Understanding of design production procedures (print, digital etc.) a bonus