Utility Distribution Project Manager
£40K-51K plus car plus 5% bonus plus pension, life assurance, 25 days holidays, flexible benefits
Home Based, but must be within an hour of Central London
Are you an experienced Utility Project Manager, with knowledge of Multi Utility infrastructure projects (gas, water, electric, wastewater, tele-communications, and District Heating) looking to work for a large and growing company offering extensive training and career development?
The role will be to provide project management and design review support to the Major Infrastructure Projects Team to enable safe and efficient management of network construction. The role
- Full time permanent role based in London and covering a regional patch
- Support the Senior Project Manager in managing the adoption process for projects
- Coordinate design development with internal and external designers
To apply you should have:
- Previous working experience in the engineering/utilities sector to enable safe and efficient management of network construction
- Project management training (Prince 2 or equivalent)
- commercial experience and financial management of projects.
The role is working 8.30-5, Monday-Friday. Please send your CV to Nick Smith