Outsourcing Project Manager
The Adecco Group is the world's leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services, and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness, and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World's Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, and General Assembly.
The Adecco Group is the world's leading provider of workforce solutions, transforming the world of work through talent and technology. As Outsourcing Project Manager you will be responsible for the successful delivery of 3PA implementation projects across the portfolio of the country where Adecco operates with Amazon. The role will involve end-to-end project management using structured methodology & tools. Tracking the build-outs from concept to delivery and review. The Project Manager will work closely with the Global Delivery Director & other project managers to design and scope a central methodology and governance for all implementations, thereafter assuming project management responsibility to ensure successful execution of the plan. The Project Manager(s) will establish a library of best practices to enable standardization of project-related documentation.
- Deliver projects aligned to Adecco Team and our client's strategic objectives
- Adopt a continuous improvement approach suggesting new initiatives to deliver service excellence
- Proactively engage all relevant stakeholders, including the client, in the projects to understand the objectives, parameters, and desired deliverables of the project
- Meticulous planning of projects and assigning actions to project resources assuming overall responsibility for completion
- Creation of all project documentation including but not limited to project briefs; plans; RAID Logs; Stakeholder Updates and Project Status Reports
- Chair project update meetings
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Work collaboratively with all impacted operational, front, and back-office teams and ensure clear communication throughout the solution implementation
- Build effective relationships with key client stakeholders
- Build a community of multi-country implementation & launch project resources
- Ensure all new initiatives and process flows/changes are documented
- Act as SME for Project delivery
- Create a library of standardized documents to ensure best practice is followed
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
- Experience in business analysis - process, organization, qualitative and quantitative, data verification & assessment
- An understanding of construction/built environment recruitment is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including report writing and presentation skills.
- Skilled at handling a fast-paced environment and organizational and client priorities
- Experience working with a number of countries worldwide
- Fluent in English. Plus, another language is highly desired (French, Spanish, Italian, German)
- Strong internal and client relationship skills
- Ability to identify and understand customer needs
- Experience in managing concurrent projects
- Ability to drive business performance through effective planning, resource management, and the creation of robust processes
- A structured and logical approach; able to handle multiple tasks, think and plan ahead and build in contingencies.
- Knowledge of MS Project would be an asset
- Understanding of structured project management processes
- Understands how business strategy cascades into operational delivery plans
- Regular (20-50%)