Distribution Project Manager
Location - Flexible (There will be an expectation for you to visit our either Milton Keynes offices or one of our stores 1-2 times per week. However for the right candidate this may be flexible depending upon your location and experience.)
Salary - £25,000 - £32,000 + bonus (base salary - depending upon relevant experience)
Contract - Full time, permanent. 35hours per week. Mon-Fri. Flexible working option are available.
Ask any of our team members and they’ll tell you no two customers are the same. That’s why every day, in every way, we work hard to deliver a retail experience that’s as personalised as it is thorough. We’d put that on a wall, but we’re not so fancy
As a Store Planner your responsibility will be to develop building and internal plans that meet predetermined standards and specifications. You will need to use your creativity in developing solutions to site specific requirements that deliver the business objectives in the most economical and functional manner possible.
- Prepare CAD perspectives, renderings and/or movies of proposed works.
- Establish site planning parameters and prepared preliminary and variations of schemes required to establish the most economical and effective plan possible.
- Liaise with appropriate stakeholders to ensure design solutions meet all respective needs or alternatives are developed in preparation for project sign off.
- To ensure all Safety regulations are followed as part of the process and any proposal, but also that safety practices internal to the place of work and when onsite are followed at all times and any if any unsafe act or situation is observed that they are addressed at that point and resolved immediately.
Key Requirements - In this instance we are only able to consider candidates with prior experience within ArchiCAD/AutoCAD
Customer Focus - Homebase wouldn’t exist without it’s customers, so ensuring they receive the best possible service every time they visit us – whether that be in store or online – is not just our priority, it’s our passion.
Make Change Happen – In an increasingly competitive retail landscape, it’s no longer good enough to wait for change to happen, we have to make it happen. If we see something that needs to be improved then we make that happen. We are committed to never standing still because better never stops and so neither should we.
Working as a Team - Whether we work on the shop floor or the head office we all have a part to play, we all matter and we all work together. Homebase is it’s people, not just its products and we appreciate every single team member. No-one will succeed at Homebase on their own and is in that spirit that we learn from each other, we make time for each other and we lift each other up and recognise each others successes.
What can you expect from Homebase?
When joining us you will l enjoy a range of benefits including:
- 24 days annual leave
- Store discounts up to 20%
- Company Pension & Life Assurance
- Access to our employee assistance helpline
- Flexible working available – 2 day a week working from home.
And many more additional benefits, discounts and offers.
SOUND GOOD? FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS ROLE AND TO SPEAK WITH ONE OF OUR FRIENDLY INTERNAL RECRUITERS SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!
What we hope you will do next
Please complete our short application process by clicking apply now.
Homebase operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership