We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a FNICAP Project Manager to work with one of our clients based in the Helensburgh area.
Our client will require an experienced Project Manager to lead the delivery of FNICAP Shiplift Critical Works Contracts (Platform Control and Protection (C&P) and EOT Crane C&P upgrades), c£50m of capital works.
* Managing the delivery of FNICAP Marine AP1 and Early Contractor Involvement (ECI) works as named NEC4 Project Manager, including but not limited to:
* Delivery in accordance with the Scope
* Notification and assessment of Compensation Events
* Early warning management
* Accepting Contractor designs (with designer support)
* Review and acceptance of the Programme
* Ensuring Client duties under CDM2015 are discharged for the work package
* Working with Programme Office, Contractor, and Consultants to implement a culture of Safety
* Development of the integrated programme for the work package, and integrating with the Facility and Joint Project Team (JPT) schedules
* Work package risk and opportunity management
* Relationship and stakeholder management (JPT, Design Authority, Navy Command etc)
* Leading and managing a team of Contract Management and Engineering support staff provided by FNICAP’s Management Support partner (KAD) and Engineering Delivery Team (ACA)
* Managing and reporting project spend against financial approvals/delegation
* Supporting the transition of engineering works from incumbent (PSPN) to incoming TSP (KAD/ACA)
* Leading a culture of collaboration and openness across the organisation
Required candidate experience:
* Experience delivering works in an operational and highly regulated environment and experience
* Electrical Control and Instrumentation design or multi-discipinary design team management
* A strong background in engineering design and construction is required, as is significant commercial/contract management experience.
* NEC3/4 knowledge is required to undertake the role, however applicants with a strong non-NEC contract management background will be considered (subject to training/accreditation).
Additional candidate requirements:
* Able to be on site 4 days per week
* No time spent work abroad for a period of greater than 6 weeks
* SC Cleared