IT Project Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
We are looking for an IT Project Manager based in South East (option of working from remote) on a 12-month contract.
• Identify and acquire the means to achieve project / programme / portfolio requirements.
• Lead integration across all work streams and organisational boundaries to deliver project objectives.
• Identify and secure resources.
• Lead project teams, including setting up, developing and evaluating team performance where appropriate.
• Monitor, control and manage overall performance to address deviations from plan in line with company standard processes.
• Influencing and management of key project stakeholders (internal and external).
• Status reporting to the PMO / Head of IT / Programme Director.
• Able to make good decision based on limited information.
Team leadership responsibilities, including the planning and prioritisation of their work.
• Promotion of the general culture and professionalism of project management throughout the Business.
• Proven PM, ideally with experience in public sector but not essential.