IT Project Manager
Are you a Project Manager looking for an opportunity to pioneer the Project Management in an exciting organisation and the change to specialise in a growing industry?
Pertemps are working with one of the UK's premier eCommerce agencies that provide expertise and services to some major household brands and clients both in the UK and overseas.
The organisation has an excellent reputation in their field and this has led to strong growth and demand for their expertise. In order to maintain the same level of quality and meet the increased demand they are experiencing, our client is looking for a strong client focused Project Manager that will support them in their mission to continue delivering exceptional eCommerce experiences.
What will you be doing?
As the Project Manager you will work on an exciting portfolio of projects ranging from bug fixes for client websites, new floor to ceiling website and eCommerce implementations, maintaining websites and adding in Stock Management systems and POS systems.
You will work on:
- Managing projects from start to finish, taking real ownership of the process from scope requirements with the client, preparing and managing project budgets and planning and monitoring progress
- You will work closely with our design and development teams to implement projects and ensure they deliver projects in line with agreed project timelines and within budget
- Helping the project teams solve problems and overcome hurdles and managing changing requirements
- Acting as a primary contact for clients and taking ownership of the client relationship and managing stakeholders with regular contact points
- Mentoring and supporting the team in advancing the project delivery teams to support them in their development
What are we looking for?
- A skilled project manager with excellent organisation, prioritisation and time management skills
- You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to manage numerous teams and stakeholders
- Have worked delivering IT projects in a client facing post with strong relationship building skills
- Any experience with eCommerce platforms is a bonus but not essential
- You will be tech-savvy and will have experience using project management tools
- We are looking for someone that can motivate and inspire our teams and help them develop their skills and improve their processes
What is on offer?
In addition to a competitive salary you will have 21 paid days holiday per year and the opportunity to work remotely or in the office and have a change to make a real change and input into our clients process and work.
You will work in a family owned organisation and in a fun and positive team and they regularly take team outings and activities that they are hoping can resume this once restrictions are lifted.
If you would like to considered for the Project Manager post please send in your CV and we will be in contact with you shortly.