7 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects.
Hotel Life Collection is a B2B business based in Leeds. We work with leading designers to supply made to order and highly customised products to hotels across the UK and EU. Our Global clients include Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and smaller owner-operated hotel groups, also Student Accommodation PRS.
Our primary product ranges include Mirrors, LED mirrors and Throws, but we also offer styling & dressing services for public areas. We have developed a global supply chain to source the highest quality components.
We are a small but ambitious company. We take pride in our work and always aim to deliver excellence in our products and project management.
This is an exciting time to join us, as we are currently scaling the business due to a growing pipeline of work within Student Accommodation and Hotels.
As our project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline.
You will be responsible for producing project plans, proactively engaging with the client, and management of the design team to drive the project forward.
You will personally be responsible for developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation in pursuit of delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
You will be required to prepare succinct and accurate reports that look forward and identify clear actions, providing the client with an accurate picture of project progress and any associated risks.
You will be required to positively engage with internal and external stakeholders, such as the design team and work collaboratively to mitigate and record risks, avoid claims and disputes whilst maintaining meticulous records to allow you to quickly respond to issues arising, and form an informed and balanced opinion whilst having due regard to the particulars of the contract.
The candidate would ideally have experience working within an Interiors/ manufacturing sector. Having interest in this particular sector would be a bonus.
- Provide end-end project management
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Scope project requirements with the team members and prepare budget
- Coordinate internal resources and allocation of third parties or suppliers for the flawless execution of projects
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress, view this in context of a broader programme plan
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Provide minutes from meetings with stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects or opportunities from your insight into the project
Skills and Experience
You'll need to have:
- Excellent organisation skills, to plan the use of people and resources to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, to motivate and lead your project team
- Ability to monitor and control budgets
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, to manage expectations
- Ability to use your initiative and make decisions under pressure
- Strong numeracy skills and the ability to work with company finance team for cashflow responsibilities
- Problem solving aptitude
- Technical knowledge related to the sector may need to be applied
- Ability to make things happen in an environment of ambiguity and complexity - able to influence others
- Ability to adapt quickly, learn new things, evaluate issues
- Ability to demonstrate a proactive/ can do style of work - delivery focused
- Transparent and collaborative approach
- Ability to manage priorities and work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, able to work independently, diligent and with an eye for detail
- Commercial, Hospitality, and fit our experience
- A background in Business skills, management, budgeting and analysis
- Ability to produce formal reports and documents which clearly set out complex issues and recommendations
- Professional Qualification – ideally Project Management
- Construction/Engineering/Quantity Surveying
- Preferred Qualifications
- Project Management specific qualification i.e. APM or PRINCE2 or equivalent
- UK driving licence
- Full time
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and must attend the interview in person.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly