Senior Project Manager Digital/Technology
1 day left
- Full Time
Venesky-Brown's client, a public sector organisation in Glasgow, is currently looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager for an initial 5 month contract on a rate of £300-£325/day (inside of IR35). Due to the current circumstances this role will be remote based for the foreseeable future.
- The senior project manager will be asked to manage projects within one of the programme phases working in partnership with our main suppliers.?
- They will lead the day to day project delivery, monitoring and reporting progress through the agreed governance channels and ensure that all project documentation is in place.
- Educated to Degree in relevant discipline.
- Experienced in major technology/digital project design and delivery in a complex environment.
- Qualified in a Project/Programme Management Methodology, e.g. Prince 2, Managing Successful Programmes.
- Track record in working collaboratively with external suppliers on joint project delivery.
- Effective communicator.
- Good technical knowledge and understanding.
- Public Sector experience
- Managing budgets
- Proficient in Microsoft Project
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch.