Project Manager - Consultancy/Client Side
Are you a Project Manager or Assistant Project Manager looking for 6 months work in the North West? Are you open to earning up to £265 a day outside of the IR35? Can you start in the next 3 weeks? Have you worked within Pre-Construction for the client putting together a business case for new construction projects? If so please read on.....
Our client are working on a large mixed use scheme in the North West of England and are looking for a Project Manager/Project coordinator to help work on behalf of the client for a 6 month freelance/contract vacancy.
The role will be working for the client coordinating Project Managers, Cost Managers and the Design team and being able to put together and manage the business case for this project.
What does the successful candidate look like?
- Significant technical knowledge within Construction – ideally at least 5 years' experience within their specialist field.
- Preferably with Chartered status and / or appropriate professional memberships and qualifications within Construction.
- Experience of participating in high profile, major, complex projects on a day to day basis, responsible for delivering project critical outputs
- Sound public sector knowledge and the issues affecting it
- Ability to provide advice at a senior management level, bringing insight into specific project issues.
To confirm an IR35 assessment has already been carried out for this role and the client deems this to be outside of IR35.
If you would like to enquire about this position please send in your CV or get in touch with Ricky Robson in the London office.