6 months +
£450/day umbrella rate
Security Information: Please Note you must be eligible for SC Security Clearance (unfortunately due to security restrictions for this role, the candidate will need to be a British National with no dual nationality and must have resided in the UK for at least 4 of the past 5 years).
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management and delivery of plans to ensure all necessary preparation and execution tasks and dependencies are included.
- Ongoing management of those plans to achieve the delivery goals Work with key stakeholders to manage the deployment of all aspects of the project assigned
- to Identify and mitigate potential risks for delivery of products Operate as a full member of the team;
- Supporting the Programme Director and other team members as directed Project Manage all aspects of specific work packages
- Working with stakeholders to ensure Design; Delivery; Technical Build; testing; MI requirements etc are managed and delivered to date and time
- Completion of detailed plan for the medium term including MSP; Resources; costs
- Completion of the detailed design phase to time and quality;
- Working with the Design team to secure stakeholder sign-off at all stages.
- Development of stakeholder relationship with suppliers; including preparation of joint plans; proposals and any design and build documentation.
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering experience.
- Project Management background.
- Preferably NEC3 or NEC 4 qualified.
- Experience of delivering to RIBA stages is desirable.
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering qualification.
- Prince 2 or APM (PMQ) qualification.
If you feel you have the relevant skills required, please apply
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.