Junior Project Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
We are Propeller - a 360° digital agency delivering exceptional online experiences. We form strategic digital partnerships with a broad array of clients with a focus on the food and drink, luxury and lifestyle sectors.
Looking to join a brilliant team who love what they do? We’re a group of friendly, passionate people who care about our clients, our work and each other, whilst using exciting tech to help big and small brands grow online.
About the role:
- Working closely with the New Projects Lead, you will focus on maturing and evolving the department while ensuring the consistent delivery of quality work to Propeller’s clients.
- You will act as the heartbeat of the team, and will be developed in all the skills needed to succeed in a career as a Project Manager.
- You will plan, prepare for, attend and follow-up on client meetings, helping to facilitate the smooth running of client projects.
- You will organise internal functions of the team and of our work
- You will track and record project performance and with the New Projects Lead help to identify Project issues and put in place resolutions
- We would want you to progress to a Project Manager role within 1 year of start date.
What we're looking for:
- A desire to forge a career in Project Management
- A team player and great communicator
- Excellent presentation skills
- An incisive approach to working out problems
- A passion for all areas of digital and how they can be commercially applied
- A keen interest in best practice for web design and development
It would be beneficial if additionally you had:
- Some previous agency experience
- Some Project Management experience
- A passion for Design and UX
- Some WordPress and Shopify / Shopify Plus experience
If this sounds like something you might like and you feel you would make a difference to Propeller, we would love to hear from you.